April 18-20, Hotel complex “Cosmos”, MoscowMOLECULAR DIAGNOSTICS 2017 9th All-Russia Research and Practical Conference with international participation
The Conference is organized by the non-commercial partnership "National Scientific Society of Infectiologists” and the Federal State Institution "Central Scientific Research Institute of epidemiology" of The Russian Consumer Supervision Ministry.
Following actual topics of molecular diagnostics will be discussed at the Conference:- Molecular diagnostics of viral hepatitis
- Modern approaches to molecular diagnostics of reproductive organs infections
- New trends in molecular diagnostics of HIV
- Methods of molecular analysis in oncology
- Molecular diagnostics of pregnant and neonatal infections
- Modern methods of tuberculosis diagnostics
- Molecular analysis technologies in criminalistics and forensic medicine
- Molecular epidemiology
- Technologies of detection of infection and heritable deceases of animals, and more
The Conference will include more than 25 thematic sessions and symposiums, where a wide range of advanced achievements of medical science and practice, will be presented.
|More than 1700 people from 45 regions of Russia and other countries from near and far abroad (Ukraine, Belarus, Kazakhstan, USA, Germany, France, etc.) took part in the previous Conference.|
CONFERENCE PARICIPATION COST
Participation cost of “Molecular diagnostics 2017” conference depends on the date of registration and fee payment.
Students of higher education are provided with 50% discount, if they acquire tickets within the Conference days.
If the payment is issued till April, 1, 2017, special prices are provided.
|PARTICIPANT package||DELEGATE package||VIP DELEGATE package|
|1 200 rub||3 000 rub||6 000 rub|
An exhibition is planned to be held within the Conference
Following companies have already confirmed their participation in the specialized exhibition of 2017 year: InterLabService, Siemens, Genotek, Skolkovo Foundation, Eppendorf Russia, Innova System, BioChemMak, Biomerie, Biochip, Syntol, DIAEM, TDA-Vostok, Skygene, Quadros-Bio, Fractal Bio, Niarmedic and others.
Visitors will be able to see:
- Innovations in diagnostics and treatment of infectious deceases of human and animals
- New lab equipment, expendables for laboratory bio-molecular research
- Modern technologies in the field of infectious security control, safety of food and animal fodder
- New medicaments for treatment and prevention of infectious deceases
- Original developments for scientific research in the field of molecular biology and genetics
More than 50 companies took part in the previous exhibition: InterLabService, Siemens, Skolkovo Foundation, Eppendorf Russia, Roche, CMD (Center of Molecular Diagnostics). InnovaSystem, ChemExpert, BioChemMak and others.
Organizing Committee of the Conference and exhibition “Molecular diagnostics 2014"